This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: g++.pt/repo3.C regression between 3.1.1 and 3.2?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com, nathan at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:23:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: g++.pt/repo3.C regression between 3.1.1 and 3.2?
--On Tuesday, August 06, 2002 10:13:11 PM +0200 Franz Sirl
On Dienstag, 6. August 2002 21:52, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> I believe so. I thought Jason reviewed them.
> There were no replies that reached me or the archives.
Do you have your original message handy for this one too?
Uhm, for which one? I don't understand what you are referring too.
The bitfields.C bug.
OK, so it's just a simple regression between 3.1.1 and 3.2 due to the ABI
I didn't fully comprehend this being a regression from 3.1.1. That means
its probably got to do with Nathan/Jason's reworking of typeinfo emission.
It's still not an ABI bug -- but it is a regression, then. Jason, Nathan
do you know what's up here?
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com