This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Software required to build/maintain GCC
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:16:24 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Software required to build/maintain GCC
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I asked this the other day, but nobody answered, so I'll try again:
> Where on the gcc.gnu.org web pages is the list of the versions of
> software (and the location of where to obtain them) required to build
> GCC in maintainer mode? I had a disk failure and want to be sure I have
> the correct versions of everything.
We really should document our requirements for automake, autoconf,
bison, flex,... somewhere! Any takers?
(If you provide me the data, I'm willing to take care of the rest!)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/