This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.2 Prerelease
- From: "B. Kosnik" <bkoz at nabi dot net>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:04:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.2 Prerelease
- Organization: secret_agent_headquarters
- References: <20020806125351.GA19535@nevyn.them.org><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: bkoz at nabi dot net
> Is there any difference in the source for that test between the branch
> and head? In other words, could the test have changed to indicate
> something changing in the library?
yes. this failure has nothing to do with an ABI change.