This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: onlinedocs/gcc/Index.html and index.html clash
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Marek Michalkiewicz<marekm at amelek dot gda dot pl>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:45:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: onlinedocs/gcc/Index.html and index.html clash
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
The node name "Index" is given explicitly in gcc.texi, so could be changed
(as long as the new name still contains the word "Index", e.g. "The
Index", so that info readers know it's an index for the purpose of
commands such as 'i' to look up index entries).
You mean, like the following two patches? Toon, if Joseph agrees, is
the g77 patch fine with you?
Sure - thanks !
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)