This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: automatic bootstrap failure notification
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Robert Schiele <rschiele at uni-mannheim dot de>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:56:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: automatic bootstrap failure notification
- References: <20020806120522.GA9650@schiele.local>
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 02:05:22PM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
> as some may have already noticed, I am sending the results of the
> regression tests after successful bootstrap processes to
> gcc-testresults from my automatic build system for some time now.
> I am currently adding a feature to this build system that allows
> sending automatic notification messages with some relevant information
> when bootstraping fails.
> Would sending such messages to gcc-testresults be welcome or would
> such messages be seen as annoying?
What are you bootstrapping on? There is already a regression tester
covering i686-pc-linux-gnu, which nags committers off-list (and the
gcc-regression list created for that purpose).
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer