This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: onlinedocs/gcc/Index.html and index.html clash
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Marek Michalkiewicz <marekm at amelek dot gda dot pl>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:56:06 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: onlinedocs/gcc/Index.html and index.html clash
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Joseph, do you seen any possibility? "Index.html" looks like a bad choice
> to me, but propobably one needs to hack makeinfo or contact the authors to
> address this?
The node name "Index" is given explicitly in gcc.texi, so could be changed
(as long as the new name still contains the word "Index", e.g. "The
Index", so that info readers know it's an index for the purpose of
commands such as 'i' to look up index entries).
Joseph S. Myers