This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dead links on 'G77 Bugs' page
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: gcc at gnu dot org, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: Alexander Achenbach <xela at slit dot de>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:12:42 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: dead links on 'G77 Bugs' page
On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Alexander Achenbach wrote:
> I just came across a defunc page:
> is supposed to contain links to the various 'known bugs'
> of G77, but the links that are there all refer to non-existent
> pages (such as to
Toon, Joseph, should we just remove "G77 Bugs" from
or do you know how to fix this?
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/