This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgcc_s, Linux, and PT_GNU_EH_FRAME, and binutils
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at v dot loewis dot de>, Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:41:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: libgcc_s, Linux, and PT_GNU_EH_FRAME, and binutils
As I already wrote, I don't think this is necessary, especially this late
in the game, but if Richard or Geoff think otherwise...
OK, we'll see what they say.
BTW: What about the IA-32 bitfield ABI bug and what about __m64 alignment?
Would you mind summarizing the details for these two as well?
I am keeping notes on all of these issues, but I'd like a concise summary.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com