Re: libgcc_s, Linux, and PT_GNU_EH_FRAME, and binutils

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 06:29:22PM -0400, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > , and what we're doing about Franz's versioning suggestion.
>
> As I already wrote, I don't think this is necessary, especially this late
> in the game, but if Richard or Geoff think otherwise...

My mail has been screwed up all weekend.  What's the issue here?

> BTW: What about the IA-32 bitfield ABI bug and what about __m64 alignment?

Is the bitfield thing the alignment of long long bit fields?
I seem to recall seeing something about C++ changing, but that
it now matched C.  Did someone check and see that C changed at
some point in the 3.x series?

As for __m64, IIRC this is fixed on mainline.  We should indeed
backport this for 3.2.  Thanks for the reminder.

r~