This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgcc_s, Linux, and PT_GNU_EH_FRAME, and binutils
- From: martin at v dot loewis dot de (Martin v. Loewis)
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 05 Aug 2002 22:16:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: libgcc_s, Linux, and PT_GNU_EH_FRAME, and binutils
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I agree. I don't think we need to do this for GCC 3.2, but I do think
> it would be good to do this at some point.
If you don't do this for 3.2, you will definitely end up with two
incompatible ABIs on Linux, both of them in wide use.