This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building dejagnu with latest GCC
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:08:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: Building dejagnu with latest GCC
On Saturday, August 3, 2002, at 03:28 PM, Richard Kenner wrote:
rm -rf the subdirectory (the one with unit.cc), or use the previous
version of Dejagnu (1.4), or complain to rob (the dejagnu people) , or
I'm trying to recreate my tool environment, but I get the follow.
Sometimes life is just too short.