error when calling debug_tree from gdb

Hi,

I'm trying to call debug_tree from within gdb. I use the '.gdbinit' file
included with gcc. When I reach expand_assignment I try to call
debug_tree with:

(gdb)p debug_tree(from)

but I just get:

<function called from gdb>
The program being debugged stopped while in a function called from GDB.
When the function (debug_tree) is done executing, GDB will silently
stop (instead of continuing to evaluate the expression containing
the function call).

I've also tried:

(gdb)call debug_tree(from)

with the same result.

Any ideas? I'm using gcc-3.0.4

Also, there are no problems during the compilation otherwise, so I don't
think there's anything wrong with the tree.

Thanx in advance

/Per Fransson

=O)