This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building dejagnu with latest GCC
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Aug 2002 01:01:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building dejagnu with latest GCC
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <10208032248.AA02298@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
| I didn't try it these last days but I think the CVS version (or the
| official 1.4. release) compiles with current GCC.
| Odd. I was trying the 1.4.1 release from ftp.gnu.org.
Oh well, forget about what I said: I got the source and had a look at
the file dejagnu.h. It is really dejagnu problem: It includes
standard headers but failed to notice that the standard library is in the
standard namespace. Please put this
using namespace std;
just after the "#include <strstream>" line -- line 35.
Let me know how it went.
(A more corret fix would be to qualify names).