This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building dejagnu with latest GCC
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Aug 2002 00:45:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building dejagnu with latest GCC
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <10208032243.AA02249@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
email@example.com (Richard Kenner) writes:
| This seems to be a dejagnu problem.
| Is there a version that can be compiled with the current GCC?
I didn't try it these last days but I think the CVS version (or the
official 1.4. release) compiles with current GCC.