This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building dejagnu with latest GCC
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 Aug 02 18:43:19 EDT
- Subject: Re: Building dejagnu with latest GCC
This seems to be a dejagnu problem.
Is there a version that can be compiled with the current GCC?
Which version of g++ + libstdc++-v3 are you using?
The 3.2 branch as of around noon today.