This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.2's cpp breaks configure scripts
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: Nix <nix at esperi dot demon dot co dot uk>, eggert at twinsun dot com, haible at ilog dot fr,bug-gnu-gettext at gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:23:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2's cpp breaks configure scripts
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200208032155.g73LtTmE003316@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
I would appreciate it if people would not send gcc-related mail to
email@example.com; that address is likely to stop working in the near
future, and in any case it forwards to an inconvenient location.
I'll make a substantive comment on John's other post.