This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SIGSEGVs with g++3.2
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Gwenole Beauchesne <gbeauchesne at mandrakesoft dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 13:37:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: SIGSEGVs with g++3.2
On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > According to Gwenole Beauchesne this is the case with 3.1.0 and 3.1.1 too,
> > ie. IMHO not a show stopper for 3.2.
> That was with HDF 5, a library written in C and I left out the C++
> bindings in my test builds. Just curious, isn't David Edelson or Paolo
> regularly regression testing gcc with Pooma? At least for 3.1-branch?
My problems were with pooma & hdf5, too (both recompiled with gcc3.2, hdf5
was compiled with plain C support only). Interesting to note is that
programs that do not use hdf5 work fine!?
Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The GLAME Project: http://www.glame.de/