This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in simplify_subreg?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Lars Brinkhoff <lars at nocrew dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:56:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bug in simplify_subreg?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 01:02:26PM +0200, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> If I insert the same checks against final_regno as are made to
> REGNO (op), everything seems to be fine. Is this the right thing
> to do?
No. If the frame pointer isn't being used, then
gen_reg_RTX isn't supposed to return frame_pointer_rtx.