Re: string.h and std_cstring.h

> I am working on the QNX i386-nto support in gcc again.
>
> The current stumbling block is that our string.h declares
> memchr, strchr, strpbrk, strrchr, and strstr as inline.

> Comments?  Am I missing something?

It sounds like you may be running into trouble because C++ requires
overloading for certain functions.  For example, in C, strchr is

char* strrchr(const char *, int);

while in C++ there are two:

const char* strrchr(const char *, int);
char* strrchr(char *, int);

So, if your OS provides only a C version of strchr, you still have
work to do to get the C++ versions right.