This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: managed C++ compiler for Mono ?
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: freddy_bl at hotmail dot com (Freddy BL)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: managed C++ compiler for Mono ?
> Is it possible, that you extend the C++-compiler with .net-Features or
> creating a second C++-compiler which is the same like g++ with some
There is no spare labor among the current C++ maintainers. If a
contributor volunteers to do the work, he/she may find some assistance
here. But there aren't any existing C++ maintainers with extra time on
I'm sure you'll find that politics will intrude as well, but in the
absence of volunteers political issues don't matter (no use arguing
whether something should be done if there's no one to do it anyway).