This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SIGSEGVs with g++3.2
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:19:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: SIGSEGVs with g++3.2
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
- Reply-to: bkoz at redhat dot com
> According to Gwenole Beauchesne this is the case with 3.1.0 and 3.1.1
> too, ie. IMHO not a show stopper for 3.2.
I'm not familiar with this, but the __loc argument looks suspect in the
reported stack trace.
Could one of you please send me a self-contained testcase (minimal) that
reproduces this issue? Also, enter it in GNATS?