This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Obsolete FAQ? http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html#fortran
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 17:57:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: Obsolete FAQ? http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html#fortran
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Toon, and other Fortran users,
> is http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html#fortran really a FAQ (that we should
> keep in the light of the current installation instructions)?
> If you agree that it can go, would you mind removing it?
As far as I am concerned, it can go - we hear no complaints about this
specific to Fortran any longer.
However, how do I remove it - where does the original of this FAQ reside ?
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)