This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.2's cpp breaks configure scripts
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Gareth Pearce <tilps at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:35:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2's cpp breaks configure scripts
- References: <F250CSsiWdBdsnvUFcx0001a557@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 07:15:39AM +0000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> Hmmm I think the lights starting to seep into my brain... But just to be
> your saying that adding -I/usr/include (or similar) can cause libstdc++
> headers to break due to the way they use #include_next?