This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline fails to build
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- To: Magnus Fromreide <magfr at lysator dot liu dot se>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:24:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: Mainline fails to build
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
Magnus Fromreide wrote:
> On Fri, 31 May 2002, Toon Moene wrote:
> > Interesting - this is exactly the same error as I ran into some days
> > ago.
> > The strange thing is nobody else seems to complain about it. Perhaps
> > it's the specific version of Linux that causes it ?
> > I run Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (Potato), glibc 2.1.3 (I believe - can't
> > check it from work).
> > What do you use ?
> I think it is as follows - I can't check from work either (especially
> since I turned the computer off this morning...)
> Debian GNU/Linux 2.3 (Testing) with kernel 2.2.20 and everything else as
> up to date as the distribution permits. I think that implies glibc 2.2.5
> but I am not certain.
Hmmm, could that mean it's some kernel header that's "in the way" ?
Potato uses 2.2.17 ...
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org