This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in libjava on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com (Loren James Rittle)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:42:59 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in libjava on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
> I think Dave was trying to be helpful but I see the disconnect in your
> communications. The problem is that you were running gdb on the
> compiler driver not the actual compiler pass which cores.
Ah, thanks. I run gdb on /.../cc1 all the time, I don't know why I didn't
think of doing the same thing with the java compiler.