This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compaq Tru64 bootstrap problems
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:45:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: Compaq Tru64 bootstrap problems
- References: <20020526223841.A31867@redhat.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 01:54:58PM -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> Normally, <sys/timers.h> gets its definition of "struct timespec"
> from <sys/timemisc.h> where the definition is guarded by the CPP
> #if defined(__LANGUAGE_C__) || defined(__cplusplus)
> My guess is that with the recent predefines reorganization we are
> no longer defining "__LANGUAGE_C__" on alpha*-dec-osf5.1. Hopefully,
> the fix is trivial, but if not I can file a GNATS bootstrap PR.
Indeed that would appear to be the case.
The code in builtin_define_std doesn't look right.
Given LANGUAGE_C it defines
not the expected
Zack or Neil, can you comment?