Re: yacc.h?

On Thu, 30 May 2002, mike stump wrote:

> > I imagine this file would work for the customer but is there
> > a yacc.h included as part of a GNU package?
>
> You've found the wrong list.  This list is for discussing the
> implementation details of the GNU compilers.

I picked this list as the only HP yacc.h file I found was part
of their c++ compiler. I didn't snap that GNU guys wouldn't use
yacc but bison. Ended up using the HP compiler file. Unfortunately,
my customer uses a mixture of HP and GNU software, which has
caused a few problems.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry about the off-topic intrusion.
--
vince
/* Visit the home of the Rancid Tofu Experience */