Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds

> And it doesn't bother me THAT much, since the original code is still
  available, and free !

Fine, but it was a bit disingenuous to claim that it had never happened
(commercialization of the BSD code). In fact if you look at what has
happened at Wind River for example, where they really dislike Free
Software, and much prefer the BSD license, because they can derive
IPR's based on it, and are consequently deemphasizing Free Software,
I would say the result is entirely negative.

> I'm just still miffed whenever political arguments override sound technical
> decisions.

Isn;t a bit naive for technical folks to talk about the concept of "sound
technical decisions" independent of their effect on society. A technical
decision is only sound if it is beneficial to society in my opinion, so
the attempt to separate the too is meaningless. The label "political"
for any discussion about benefits to society seems very insular. Discussion
of benefits to society belong properly at every stage of technical
development.