This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: missing OpenBSD configuration fragments
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, "espie at nerim dot net" <espie at nerim dot net>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:09:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: missing OpenBSD configuration fragments
- References: <200205291701.KAA20822@atrus.synopsys.com>
--On Wednesday, May 29, 2002 10:01:04 AM -0700 Joe Buck
> Marc Espie writes:
>> I'm beginning to test how the missing OpenBSD configurations fit into
>> gcc 3.1.
> I'll let the experts comment on the details, but I think that we should
> give very high priority to making OpenBSD work as well as possible with
> 3.1.1, so I would support giving Marc a lot of leeway to making changes
> he feels are necessary.
If there are configurations that just plain don't build, or generally
don't work, in GCC 3.1 then there's not much risk in making changes to
them for GCC 3.1.1 -- as long as those changes stay in platform-dependent
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com