This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: drow at mvista dot com (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,starner at okstate dot edu
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 00:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
> Someone from Sun tried to contribute an ANSI C backend (I think, maybe
> GNU C...). As with the last few times this happened, it was shelved by
> the FSF; there was some talk of the steering committee discussing it,
> but if so nothing public ever came of their conversations.
What the FSF shelves the SC cannot un-shelve (without a complete split
from the FSF).