This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: obseleting VMS ports?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:35:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: obseleting VMS ports?
>>Should VAX/VMS be obsoleted as a host or target?
Certainly we have zero interest in VAX as either a host or target,
our interest in VMS is restricted to Alpha and ia64.