This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: obseleting VMS ports?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 May 02 13:55:01 EDT
- Subject: Re: obseleting VMS ports?
The VMS documentation (vms.texi, install-old.texi (if the VMS docs in
there are obsolete, they should be removed, and current VMS install
documentation put in install.texi), gcc.hlp) has shown little sign of
They probably should all be removed since I think VMS is now installed
just like every other system once the appropriate tools have been obtained,
though it would be good to have a list of such tools/.
Should VAX/VMS be obsoleted as a host or target?
That's a hard question. Is VAX/Unix still alive as either?