This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: obseleting VMS ports?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 May 02 12:34:44 EDT
- Subject: Re: obseleting VMS ports?
I'd like to suggest that all the *-*-vms* targets be obseleted, unless
people can provide accurate reports that they have 3.x-series gcc
running and working for a particular target, and that they're
actually using it.
Alpha/VMS is being very heavily worked on by Doug Rupp at ACT. It is
working quite well. ACT has a contract with Compaq (now HP) to port
GNAT (including GCC) to IA64/VMS.