This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: "stellyo berber" <stellyo at hotmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:10:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: Hi..
- References: <F125OvZyS7SqjBEde3s00002613@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Monday 27 May 2002 08:35, stellyo berber wrote:
> I want to compile my make file on windows with gcc.
> Where can I download this compiler.
> Thanks for everything...
This is the purpose of the helpful hints at http://gcc.gnu.org, which point
to pre-built compilers for various systems. You might be interested in
cygwin, or possibly mingw.