This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++/6803: another cand. for HIGH (regr. wrt 3.0.x and 2.95.x)
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:46:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: c++/6803: another cand. for HIGH (regr. wrt 3.0.x and 2.95.x)
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Paolo --
> In general, if you can confirm that a particular bug is a regression,
> you can mark it high priority.
Ok, many thanks.
I was not sure about this policy and din't want to "pollute" the HIGH
PRIORITY pool with PRs which did'nt really belong there.