Alpha CPU-specific builtins

Hi,

I've made a patch that makes some Alpha instructions that cannot be
generated by gcc available via builtins (cmpbge, zap, minub8 etc). It
works, but is not tested or documented well. The advantage over asm()
is that they get scheduled correctly, which can make a noticeable
difference. It was quite useful for me.

Is anybody interested in this? If so, I could polish it a bit more and
post it here...

--
	Falk