This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de (Florian Weimer)
- Cc: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck), dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar),kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu, ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE,zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
> AFAIK, you cannot use #pragmas in #defines, so even the C preprocessor
> wouldn't be very helpful here.
Fixed in C99 for C as a whole, or by using GCC attributes instead of pragmas.