Re: gcc 3.1 debian failures

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 08:52:43PM -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:

 >      I was wondering if anyone had noticed it seemed that following
 > libstdc++ failures were happening on the debian linux all (I think)
 > of the debian arches...

I've noticed similar failures recently on the GCC mainline with
i386-netbsdelf.  The behavior I'm seeing makes me wonder if I'm
not looking at a linker bug, so I am going to build binutils-2.12
and try it out with that (I have been using current binutils CVS).
Which version of binutils are you using?

I presume the execution tests are leaving a core file?  If so, can
you do me a favor and save a copy of the executable that the test
creates, and do an "objdump --all-headers" on it and send me the
output?