This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: May I raise optimization/6713 to HIGH PRIORITY?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "mark at ecriticalinc dot com" <mark at ecriticalinc dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:40:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: May I raise optimization/6713 to HIGH PRIORITY?
- References: <3CECB8C8.email@example.com>
--On Thursday, May 23, 2002 11:39:20 AM +0200 Paolo Carlini
> A few days ago, jointly with Mark Whitehouse, I have filed this PR, which
> definitely seems to me a serious regression wrt 3.0.4, being triggered by
> a truly common C++ programming pattern.
> May I raise its priority to HIGH?
1) Confirm it is a regression.
2) Attach preprocessed source for the bug
then you may raise it to HIGH.
Actually doing (1) is enough, but (2) would be nice. :-)
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com