This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trying to Eliminate Warning Message
- From: Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>
- To: Lhasadad at hotmail dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:53:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Trying to Eliminate Warning Message
- Organization: Ecole Normale Superieure (quatramaran)
- References: <3CEAE92C.9EA0CC4C@hotmail.com> <20020522010616.GB341@codesourcery.com>
In article <3CEAF877.C2BB8A90@hotmail.com> you write:
>2.96. the version currently shipping as part of RH7.3
This is not even an official gcc version. Ask the nice people at redhat.com.
They shipped a tweaked, development version, so they took the responsibility
of answering bug requests with that decision.