This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: davem at redhat dot com (David S. Miller)
- Cc: Joseph dot Davida at sun dot com, nla at trustcenter dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,fortran at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:02:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: openssl-0.9.6d
> From: "Joseph Davida[CONT]" <Joseph.Davida@Sun.COM>
> Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 07:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
> No Dave, There are NO assembler
> codes in the openssl file on which compilation
> failed nor in the header files.
> Gcc 3.0.3 has a bug!
> I installed gcc.2.95.3 and it compiles fine,
> and the native assembler has no problems with it.
David Miller writes:
> Ok. Please try gcc-3.1 to make sure we've fixed this bug,
> and if not let us know so it can be fixed for 3.1.1
This may not be a bug. What options was gcc 3.0.3 configured with?