Re: inserting insn's into insn chain

But emit_move_insn and emit_library_call seem to be inserting the insns
at the end of the chain. I'm working on an already fully generated
chain. Can't that be manipulated? Isn't that what some of the optimizing
passes do? My code gets called from toplev.c just before the
RTL-debugging info gets dumped (the one you get with the -dr option).
Boy, it's difficult to get the big picture here.

/Per