This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 won't bootstrap on HP-UX without lots of money (i.e. ANSI C compiler)
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Duraid Madina <duraid at fl dot net dot au>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:38:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: 3.1 won't bootstrap on HP-UX without lots of money (i.e. ANSI C compiler)
- References: <000101c2008e$5a5681d0$0116160a@simplex>
On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 04:11:31PM +1000, Duraid Madina wrote:
> Life sucks when ANSI C is an optional extra. :(
> Here's a bandaid, though:
Applied, thank you.
In future, please note that "diff" wants the newer file second.