This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Using third party STL library
- From: michael zhao <miczhao at cisco dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 16:58:18 -0700
- Subject: Using third party STL library
How can I use a third party STL library other than the one provided by GCC?
I tried to use -nodefaultlibs or -nostdlib option. Linking fails because
some symbols are not funnd. For examples, __cxa_allocate_exception,
Can some one give my some help?