This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: davem at redhat dot com, dewar at gnat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at codesourcery dot com, scott at coyotegulch dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:54:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
<<Totally absurd, as evidenced by my 5 minute hack that got %13
due to stupidity in cselib.
I'm convinced :-)
If more things like this can be found, indeed I was far too pessimistic.
I guess I am used to coding in a manner that is hyper-allergic to
inefficient junk :-)