This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile-time performance
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, scott at coyotegulch dot com
- Date: 18 May 2002 16:42:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc compile-time performance
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20020518143705.73153F2A59@nile.gnat.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Robert Dewar) writes:
| > Maybe we should declare that people working in the third world are not
| > doing serious professional development work. Sigh.
| Well I think you would be surprised at typical machines you find on the
| desks of third world developers.
As someone coming from such a country, you'd have hard time to convince me
of the contrary.