Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes

"Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk> writes:

> If a release (here 3.1) has to go out with known security holes, at the
> very least there should be something in the release notes explaining the
> holes and what users should do to avoid being affected by them.

The buffer overflow has been removed by small but ugly patch before
the release.  The other issue (the /tmp race condition) requires more
work, and I hoped to address after the Ada run-time build process has
been cleaned up (i.e. it has been moved out of the compiler sources to
a separate, top-level directory).