This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.1 boost-1.28.0 problem
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: "Neal D. Becker" <nbecker at hns dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:00:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.1 boost-1.28.0 problem
- References: <email@example.com>
Neal D. Becker wrote:
>A new error appears with boost-1.28.0 + gcc-3.1 that did not appear
>with gcc-3.0.4. I don't know if this code is actually valid or not.
>It looks like this:
Can you possibly provide some additional information on how to reproduce
For, the relevant boost1.28 testsuite tests (random_test.cpp and
random_demo.cpp) pass for me on x86-linux; indeed the testsuite is
overall ok, with no regressions wrt gcc3.0.4.