This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build on Irix 6.5.15m
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Bert Deknuydt <Bert dot Deknuydt at esat dot kuleuven dot ac dot be>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:32:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: Successful build on Irix 6.5.15m
- References: <email@example.com.HOWL>
On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 04:02:24PM +0200, Bert Deknuydt wrote:
> Subject says most ... I did not bother to try and build the Java stuff.
> Please note this is without the ObjC stuff.
> Greetings, Bert.
> *) mips-sgi-irix6.5
> *) Reading specs from /freeware/gcc/sgi/lib/gcc-lib/mips-sgi-irix6.5/3.1/specs
> Configured with: /freeware/gcc/gcc/gcc-3.1/configure --prefix=/freeware/gcc --exec-prefix=/freeware/gcc/sgi --with-local-prefix=/freeware/gcc --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --enable-languages=c++,f77,java --disable-multilib --enable-threads=posix
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 3.1
> *) Bootstrapped from 3.0.4; went more or less smoothly.
Thanks! Your message is linked from the GCC 3.1 build status list at
I'm confused about Java; at first you said that you didn't try to build
it, but it's included in the list for --enable-languages. I included it
in the list of languages you built, so please let me know if that's