This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.1 build successful in hppa64-hp-hpux11.00
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Karthikeyan M.D." <dkarthik at india dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:29:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.1 build successful in hppa64-hp-hpux11.00
- References: <3CE4B26C.626A21CA@india.hp.com>
On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 01:04:04PM +0530, Karthikeyan M.D. wrote:
> I am able to build gcc-3.1 in PA RISC 64 platform successfully.
> However when I use this new compiler (gcc-3.1) am not able to build
> shared executables. Instead it always build statically linked 64 bit
> executables. I used the below to build the compiler
I'll wait to add this platform to the 3.1 build status list until
there's a description of how to get around this problem; please send
mail again when it works.
A build message for GCC 3.0.1 mentioned that the build for this platform
was not straightforward, but there's not much in the platform-specific
installation information at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html.